WISH REQUEST APPLICATION
- 1. Wishes are considered that will enrich the lives of physically challenged children and young adults
- 2. The age of the Nominee shall be 25 years of age or younger
- 3. The Nominee may not have received a wish by another wish granting organization
- 4. Nominations are limited to one (1) wish per individual/family
- 5. If Nominee's initial wish is not accepted, the requester may not re-submit another wish request
- 6. The wish requester must be a resident of the United States
WISH GRANTING PROCESS:
- 1. The Wish Fulfillment Team reviews all qualified applications that include all required information
- 2. If your wish is being considered further, research will begin
- 3. After research, the Board of Governors reviews the requests still being considered and votes on the wishes that will be granted
- 4. Every application, whether being considered or not, will receive a reply
- 5. Response time for wishes not being considered can range from a few days to one week
- 6. Response time for wishes under consideration may take up to a few months or longer depending on the wish itself and the
- research required
- 1. Medical Information: MUST be provided by a Qualified Healthcare Professional on their business stationery:
- a) Nominee's Name and Age
- b) Nominee's Diagnosis and Prognosis Only
- c) If this Wish Involves LONG DISTANCE TRAVEL: A note stating the Nominee is medically cleared for travel
- 2. If a Household Service is being requested, you must include an official quote for the price of the service
- 3. If possible, please submit a photo of the nominee, preferably by email.
- 1. You can complete the form directly Online or Print a Copy by clicking on the link and mailing it in
- 2. Answer all required information that is only applicable to your wish.
- 3. We suggest you obtain any required documents first before submitting the application. If you do not, all required documents must be
- received within ONE WEEK of submitting your application.
- 4. How To Send Required Documents:
- a) Email: email@example.com(Must be a .PDF Format). Subject Line:"Wish Request Documents For John Doe"
- b) Fax: 330-244-6016
- c) Mail: The Granted Wish Foundation 3923 Everhard Rd. NW Canton, OH 44709
Important Note Regarding Wish Requests: While we always consider the entire wish requested, please be aware that we are not always able to accommodate every aspect of the wish if it is chosen to be granted.